Kitchen Rules for Buyers
SAPi is a platform where you can purchase amazing delicacies around your community directly from the bakers, cooks, and producers. Whether you are looking for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, or something specific for your pallet, it is our goal to ensure a positive experience for all users of our App. Please read about your rights as well as our expectations for you as a Buyer.
Table of Contents
- 1. SAPi’s Limitations as a Venue
- 2. Communication with SAPi Users
- 3. Purchasing on SAPi
- 4. Leaving a Review
- 5. Reporting a Problem & Returns
- 6. Contact Information
1. SAPi’s Limitations as a Platform
SAPi provides a platform for buyers to find amazing meals and eating options and purchase from sellers in their community. It is important to note that SAPi is not a part of that transaction. By shopping on SAPi, you understand that:
- A. You are not buying directly from SAPi, but from one of the many talented Sellers;
- B. SAPi does not pre-screen sellers and therefore does not guarantee or endorse any items sold or any content posted by sellers;
- C. Each seller on SAPi is responsible for their kitchen and the items in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation all laws, rules and regulations governing time or temperature controls required for food safety (“Food Safety Standards”).
- D. You assume responsibility if you purchase an item from a seller.
As a member of the community, you have the ability to flag an item or kitchen that violates any of SAPi’s policies.
2. Communication with SAPi Messages
You can use SAPi’s Messaging (“Messages”) to communicate directly with sellers or other SAPi members. Messages are a great way to ask sellers any questions you have about an item or an order. Messages may not be used for the following activities:
- 1. Sending unsolicited advertising or promotions, requests for donations, or spam;
- 2. Harassing or abusing another member or otherwise violating our Anti-Discrimination Policy;
- 3. Contacting someone after they have explicitly asked you not to; or
- 4. Interfering with a transaction or the business of another member.
- 5. Exchanging personal contact, financial or other information for the purposes of evading the checkout process on SAPi, including phone number, address, email, social media handles, external URLs, instructions for money transfer, etc.
Interference occurs when a member intentionally interferes with another user’s kitchen in order to drive away their business. Interference is strictly prohibited on SAPi. Examples of interference include:
- 1. Contacting another member via SAPi Messaging to warn them away from a particular user, kitchen, or item;
- 2. Posting in public areas to demonstrate or discuss a dispute with another user;
- 3. Purchasing from a seller for the sole purpose of leaving a negative review;
Any use of SAPi Messaging to harass other users is strictly prohibited. Similarly, Messages may not be used to support or glorify hatred or otherwise violate our Anti-Discrimination Policy. If you receive a message that violates this policy, please let us know right away.
3. Purchasing on SAPi
When you purchase from a kitchen on SAPi, you are directly supporting an independent business. By making a purchase from a seller on SAPi, you agree that you have:
- 1. Read the item description and understand what you are buying;
- 2. Submitted appropriate payment for item(s) purchased
For the safety of our community, and to avoid scams and fraud, all transactions must take place through the SAPi checkout system.
It is prohibited to share contact information for the purposes of evading the checkout system on SAPi. If you need to discuss the details of your order with your seller, please keep your communication on the SAPi platform (via Messages).
4. Leaving a Review
Reviews are a great way to learn about a seller’s items, help good sellers build a strong reputation, or help warn other buyers about a poor experience.
You can leave a review, including a one to five-star rating after purchasing an item from a seller. Your review will be publicly displayed on the seller’s kitchen and on items. By leaving a review or photograph, you acknowledge that your content may not:
- 1. Contain private information;
- 2. Contain graphic, mature, or obscene language or imagery;
- 3. Contain hateful or derogatory language or imagery, or any content that is subject to our Anti-Discrimination and Hate Speech Policy;
- 4. Contain prohibited medical drug claims;
- 5. Contain advertising or spam;
- 6. Contain threats, harassment, or extortion;
- 7. Undermine the integrity of the Reviews system.
5. Reporting a Problem & Returns
Our goal is for the absolute best experience on SAPi; however, we are aware that issues may occur. Although SAPi is not directly involved in a transaction between a buyer and a seller, we wanted to provide an approach to resolving concerns. If you experience an issue with your order, the first thing you must do is contact the seller to resolve the issue. Should the seller resolve the issue to your satisfaction, you should reach out to us at problem@SAPi.app. Every situation will be held on a case-by-case basis and SAPi will do its best to ensure that all parties feel understood with the next steps.
Requesting a Cancellation
Only sellers may cancel transactions. Buyers may request that a seller cancel an order via SAPi Messaging. Note that all cancellations must comply with our Anti-Discrimination Policy.
6. Contact Information
Please contact us with any questions, comments, or to report a violation of these Kitchen Rules for Buyers: